Thursday, October 13, 2011

Real Steel

I was reading Movie reviews for an assignment and the best sight I could find with decent sized reviews was Seven Days. I was looking through trying to find a review of a movie I already watched. Then, I thought It would be better to read a review about a movie I haven't seen, maybe it will spark some interest.

I read a review about Reel Steel by Margot Harrison. The review gave a pretty simple explanation but I was still confused. The writer of this review states their point of view but there isn't quite a balance. I read more of a point of view than the movie it self. The writer does compare the Movie with other movies and dilemmas.The review had no "snark" to it. I got that they enjoyed the movie but it wasn't revolutionary in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment