Thursday, October 20, 2011

Occupy Comments

 I'm following the trail of Occupy Wall Street, not only is there an occupy here in Tucson (which I will be live blogging) But because it's on the news, and everyone is talking about it. I read the article 'Occupy' simple to stop and I commented with this bellow.

"In my opinion what people are doing out on Wall Street takes a lot of strength and courage. Not just to go out there, but continuing for such a long time. A lot of people may not agree with what they are doing and many people probably think they are not intelligent. No matter what any sort of boycott or occupation will be criticized. Sometimes taking it into their own hands is the only option they have. There is so many people making money from robbing others from the very little they have. Wall Street being one of the biggest."

No comments:

Post a Comment